Kanawha Valley Regional Transportation Authority (KVRTA) is seeking FULL-TIME Coach Operators (Bus Drivers).
This position requires operating a transit bus and transporting passengers safely in all types of weather and traffic conditions, in accordance with KVRTA policy and local, county, state, and federal laws.
Candidates must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS AVAILABLE FOR ELIGIBLE TEAM MEMBERS
- Paid four-week training program
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Participation in KVRTA pension plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED
- An individual 21 years of age or older
- Current and valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Pass a DOT physical and drug and alcohol screening
- Class B Commercial Driver’s License with
- Passenger Endorsement
- Air Brake Endorsement
(CDL Permit is acceptable if obtained prior to hire date)
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and be able to pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle driving review.
Submit current resume and driving record to
P.O. Box 1188
Charleston, WV 25324
KVRTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace