Kanawha Valley Regional Transportation Authority (KVRTA) is seeking a FULL-TIME KAT Operator.
This position requires operating a transit bus and transporting passengers safely in all types of weather and traffic conditions, in accordance with KVRTA policy and local, county, state, and federal laws.
Candidates must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS AVAILABLE FOR ELIGIBLE TEAM MEMBERS
- Paid training program
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Participation in KVRTA retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED
- An individual 21 years of age or older
- Current and valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Pass a DOT physical and drug and alcohol screening
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and be able to pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle driving review.
Fill out this application save and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit current resume and driving record to
P.O. Box 1188
Charleston, WV 25324
KVRTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace